Skip to main content
What you will need
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the front seat.
- Locate the control module on the roof near the rearview mirror.
- Pop the control module out by inserting a prying tool and pulling it down.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors on the control module by pushing the clips and pulling them out.
- Pull the spring clip up and remove the plastic cover on the control module.
- Open the control module by removing the two screws on the front.
- Pull the light bulb out and install the new light bulb.
- Close the control module and reinstall the screws.
- Line up the plastic cover and push the spring clip back.
- Reconnect the electrical connectors on the control module by pushing them into the connection port.
- Push the control module until it snaps back into place.