Skip to main content
What you will need
- Pull the trunk release under the dashboard to open the trunk.
- Remove the push clips on the trunk shield behind the outer tail light assembly.
- Pull the trunk shield down to access the back of the outer tail light assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors of the outer tail light assembly by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts using a 10mm nut driver or a socket wrench and twist it counterclockwise.
- Pull the outer tail light assembly out from the vehicle.
- Line up the new outer tail light assembly and push it in to lock it into place.
- Reinstall the 10mm bolts and twist them clockwise to tighten.
- Reconnect the electrical connectors by pushing them back to the connection port.
- Line up the trunk shield back to its original orientation and reinstall the push clips.