Skip to main content
What you will need
- Unlock the vehicle and open the trunk.
- Remove the trunk panel on the driver's side of the vehicle. Twist the tab counterclockwise and pull the panel out.
- Remove the wing nut bolt behind the outer tail light assembly by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Push the outer tail light out of the vehicle to remove it.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the tail light assembly by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Remove the screws of the cover behind the tail light assembly. Use a Philips screwdriver to remove the screws.
- Pull the cover out.
- There's the turn signal light bulb on the other side of the cover. Twist the light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Get the new light bulb and line it up back to the cover. Then twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Line up the cover back to the tail light assembly and reinstall the screws on the cover.
- Reconnect the electrical connector back to the tail light assembly and push the tail light assembly back to the vehicle.
- Reinstall the wing nut and twist it clockwise to tighten.
- Reinstall the trunk panel and twist the tab clockwise to lock it in place.
- Check the new light bulb by turning on the turn signal light.