Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard go to the vehicle's front. Unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Use the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the turn signal light socket behind the headlight assembly.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pushing it down and twisting it counterclockwise.
- Get the new light bulb, push it into the socket and twist it clockwise to lock it into place.
- Line up the socket back to the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to set the socket to lock position.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the turn signal.
- Do not touch light bulbs with bare hands as that can shorten the life of the light bulb.
- Installing LED bulbs:
- If you are upgrading to LED light bulbs, and the bulb doesn't turn on when you install it simply remove the LED bulb and rotate it 180 degrees and reinstall it.
- Certain vehicles may trigger a fault message stating faulty or burned light bulb when the original bulb has been upgraded to LED. If that is the case, use halogen bulb or get an Error Free LED bulb.