How to reset BMW ABS DSC Codes
Watch a video on how to read and clear BMW ABS fault codes which may trigger the DSC / ABS / Brake warning lights.
What you will need
You will need a scan tool that can read BMW specific fault codes such as Foxwell NT510 for BMW.
- Locate the OBD-II port under the dashboard. Driver side.
- Plug your BMW scanner.
- Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Allow the scanner to turn on.
- Select Scan. Go to Read Codes menu and write down the codes.
- Go back and select Clear Codes menu and select Yes.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.