- Insert the key in the ignition. Turn it to accessories mode to turn the radio on.
- Tap on the Setup menu on the screen.
- Tap on the clock menu to go to the next step in editing the time and date on your radio.
- Tap on the clock setup on your radio screen and edit the time and date by tapping the + and - button on the radio screen.
Click on the View menu, then choose if you want a Digital or Analog time clock.
- Settings on the Clock. The screen will show you if you want to turn on or off the GPS time, Daylight Savings, and 24 Hours.
Time Zone on the clock. The GPS will automatically show you what time zone you are in, but tap on the other time zone on your radio screen if you want to change your time zone.
Press the home button or home menu on your screen to go back to the main menu.