Skip to main content
You will need
- Open the hood, and locate the bulb you need to replace.
- Pull the cover off from the back of the headlight.
- Unplug the wire from the back of the bulb holder, and remove the bulb.
- Replace the bulb. Make sure to use gloves. Do not touch the glass part with bare hands. Oil from the hands can get on the glass and shorten the life of the new bulb.
- Reconnect the wire and put the bulb holder back in the headlight housing.
- Test the low and high beams, because it is a dual filament bulb.
- Do not touch light bulbs with bare hands as that can shorten the life of the light bulb.
- Installing LED bulbs:
- If you are upgrading to LED light bulbs, and the bulb doesn't turn on when you install it simply remove the LED bulb and rotate it 180 degrees and reinstall it.
- Certain vehicles may trigger a fault message stating faulty or burned light bulb when the original bulb has been upgraded to LED. If that is the case, use halogen bulb or get an Error Free LED bulb.