Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the door panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the door actuator by squeezing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Remove the bolts on the inner panel using a 10mm socket wrench.
- Remove the three screws on the inner panel using a Philips screwdriver.
- Remove the 10mm bolt on the door above the inner panel.
- Remove the three bolts on the window regulator motor using a 10mm socket wrench. Then pull the motor out of the door.
- Go to the backside of the inner panel and pull the window regulator out of the inner panel.
- Install the new window regulator in reverse order. For more help, watch the video below.