Need to reset the Oil Service Reminder on your Acura? This guide provides instructions on how to reset the oil maintenance light on the 2014-2020 Acura MDX.
- Turn the ignition ON. Do not start the engine. If you have a Smart key, press the start button (twice) but do not push the brake pedal. All the dashboard lights on your MDX should turn on. It is recommended not to start the engine, but these instructions will work even if you do.
- Use the buttons on the dash and press settings. Scroll until you see Vehicle Settings on the display screen.
- Once you see Vehicle Settings, press the scroll wheel button on the right side of your steering wheel.
- Scroll with the steering wheel button until you see Maintenace Reset / Maintenance Info.
You should see reminding oil life, for example, 5%.
- Select Reset using the steering wheel button. Allow it a couple of seconds to reset.
- The reminder oil life should now change to 100%. Next, turn off the engine and restart to ensure that the oil reset procedure on your Acura MDX was carried out successfully.
We hope you found these instructions on the Acura MDX Reset Oil Service Reminder guide (model years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) helpful. If you more help, check out these popular Acura repair guides.