Can’t unlock your Kia Sedona due to a dead key fob battery? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the key fob’s battery on a Kia Sedona 2015-2021.
What you will need
- Cr2032 Battery
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Remove the metal key on the key fob by pressing the button on the back and pulling the metal key out.
- Open the key fob by inserting a small flathead screwdriver into the indent on the top side and using it to open the key fob.
- Once the key fob is opened, remove the battery by prying it out using a small flathead screwdriver or a pick tool.
- Line up the new battery into the key fob and press it to set it in.
- Place the key fob together and press them in until they lock into position.
- Insert the metal key back into the key fob and press it to set it in position.
- Check the new battery by pressing the buttons on the key fob.
We hope you find the 2015–2021 Kia Sedona Key Fob Battery Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!