Is your Kia Sedona engine power decreased, has low gas mileage, and check engine light is on due to a faulty engine air filter? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the engine air filter on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2015-2021.
What you will need
- Kia Sedona Engine Air Filter
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle’s front. Then pull the hood up and secure it open using the hood strut.
- Locate the engine air filter housing on the driver’s side of the engine compartment just in front of the brake fluid reservoir.
- Open the engine air filter housing by pulling the cover.
- Pull the plastic tabs on both sides of the engine air filter and use the tabs to pull the engine air filter out.
- Line up the new engine air filter and slide it into the air filter housing. Make sure that the air filter is inserted in the proper position.
- Close the engine air filter housing by pushing the cover until it snaps into the lock position.
We hope you find the 2015–2021 Kia Sedona Engine Air Filter Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!