Is your Nissan Rogue engine power decreasing, has low gas mileage, and the check engine light is on? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the engine air filter of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the engine air filter of the Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- Nissan Rogue Sport Air Filter
- Fastener Remover Tool
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard. Unlock the hood latch at the front by pressing the yellow tab up. Then pull the hood up and set the hood strut to secure the hood open.
- Remove the push clip on the air cleaner by pulling it out using a fastener remover tool or a flathead screwdriver.
- Pull the air cleaner up and out of the vehicle.
- Open the air filter housing by pulling the metal clips away from the main housing.
- Pull the air filter out from the housing.
- Line up the new air filter and slide it into the air filter housing.
- Place the cover back into the main housing and press the metal clips in to lock the cover into position.
- Line up the air cleaner back to its original position and press its edges in to lock the tabs.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Engine Air Filter Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!