2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Front Bumper Replacement
Is the front bumper of your Nissan Rogue broken? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s front bumper. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the front bumper on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- Nissan Rogue Front Bumper
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Fastener Remover Tool
- Philips Screwdriver
- Mechanic Metric Toolset
- 10mm 3/8″ Socket
- 3/8″ Ratchet Wrench
- Park the vehicle on ground level.
- Jack up the vehicle’s front and support it with jack stands.
- Remove the engine splash shield by pulling out all the push clips holding the engine splash shield. Use a fastener remover tool to remove the push clips.
- Remove the two screws holding plastic trim on the front fender. Use a Philips screwdriver and turn it counterclockwise to remove the screws.
- Once the screws are removed, pull the plastic trim out from the vehicle’s fender.
- Remove the 10mm bolt inside the edge of the front bumper by turning it counterclockwise using a 10mm socket.
- Pull the edge of the front bumper out from the fender and headlight assembly.
- Repeat procedures 4-7 on the other side of the vehicle.
- Remove the bumper support bracket by removing the push clips and screws holding to it. Use a Philips screwdriver and fastener remover tool to remove the screws and push clips.
- Remove the two push clips behind the front bumper grille. Use a fastener remover tool to remove the push clips.
- Lift and remove the front bumper from the vehicle.
- Line up the new/replacement front bumper to the vehicle and press it in to set the tabs holding to the front bumper.
- Reinstall the two push clips behind the bumper grille by pressing the push clips into their installation ports.
- Line up the edges of the front bumper to the channels on the headlight assembly and fender. Then press the front bumper in until it snaps into place.
- Reinstall the 10mm bolt inside the edges of the front bumper by turning it clockwise using a 10mm socket.
- Place the plastic trim back to the vehicle’s fender and reinstall the two screws holding it. Repeat the procedure on the other side of the vehicle.
- Place the bumper support bracket back on the vehicle. Then reinstall the screws and push clips to set the bumper support bracket.
- Line up the engine splash shield under the vehicle and reinstall its push clips to secure it.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Front Bumper Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.