Is the windshield washer warning symbol appearing on your Nissan Rogue instrument cluster? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for checking and adding windshield washer fluid on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Park, the vehicle in a safe location, place the transmission in Park and turn off the ignition.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle’s front. Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to secure the hood.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Pull the cap to open the windshield washer reservoir.
- Add windshield washer fluid until the level reaches two inches below the cap.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your Nissan Rogue Sport is easy and often one of those maintenance items you might overlook.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Check Add Windshield Washer Fluid guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!