Need to change the settings of the date and time of your Nissan Rogue? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for editing the date and time on the car stereo on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
- Turn the ignition switch on.
- Once the car stereo is switched on, tap on the Settings button on the lower right of the screen.
- Tap on the Clock menu on the car stereo’s screen.Or, scroll on the main menu screen by pressing the arrow on the left side of the screen.
- Then once the clock pops out on the screen, the screen will show different clock menus.
- Press on the Clock Format to set the time to 12H or 24H time format.
- Press on the Date Format to set what date format you want.
- Press on the Set Clock Manually and press the arrows to manually set the time and date.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Set Date & Time Car Stereo guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.