Need to change the settings of the date and time of your Nissan Rogue? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for editing the date and time on the car stereo on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
- Turn the ignition switch on.
- Once the car stereo is switched on, tap on the Settings button on the lower right of the screen.
- Tap on the Clock menu on the car stereo’s screen.Or, scroll on the main menu screen by pressing the arrow on the left side of the screen.
- Then once the clock pops out on the screen, the screen will show different clock menus.
- Press on the Clock Format to set the time to 12H or 24H time format.
- Press on the Date Format to set what date format you want.
- Press on the Set Clock Manually and press the arrows to manually set the time and date.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Set Date & Time Car Stereo guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!