Is the windshield wiper blade of your Nissan Rogue have a scratching sound when turned on? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s wiper blade. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the wiper blade on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- Front Wiper Blade (Nissan Rogue)
- Pull the windshield wiper arm up.
- Move the wiper blade to the left to access the tab on the wiper blade clip.
- While pressing the tab on the middle of the wiper blade, pull the wiper blade down to unhook it from the wiper arm.
- Install the new wiper blade by sliding it up into the hook on the wiper arm. There’s a snap sound once the wiper blade is fully locked.
- Push the wiper arm back to its original position.
- Repeat procedure for the other windshield wiper.
- Lower the windshield wiper arm on the windshield slowly and test the wipers by turning them on.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.