Is the rear turn signal light of your Nissan Rouge not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the Guide on how to replace the rear turn signal light on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- 7440NA Light Bulb
- 10mm Nut Driver
- Open the hatch by pressing the push-button switch located above the license plate.
- Remove the two 10mm bolts on the inner edge of the outer tail light assembly by turning them counterclockwise using a 10mm nut driver.
- Pull the outer tail light assembly from the vehicle. Be careful, as the tail lights are fragile, and the clips can break easily.
- Twist the socket for the turn signal light 90° counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it from the outer tail light assembly.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pulling it out.
- Line up the new light bulb to the socket and press it in until it snaps into place.
- Line up the socket back to the outer tail light assembly and twist it 90° clockwise to lock it in.
- Place the outer tail light assembly back into the vehicle and push it in to set it into place.
- Reinstall the two 10mm bolts on the inner edge of the outer tail light assembly.
- Check the new light bulb by switching the turn signal/blinker light.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!