Is the brake light of your Toyota Camry not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the brake light bulb of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the brake light on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 7443 Light Bulb
- Fastener remover or Flat screwdriver
- Pop up the trunk. Open the driver’s door and pull the trunk release on the left side of the driver’s seat.
- Pull up the trunk lid.
- Remove the push clips on the trunk shield using a fastener remover or a screwdriver.
- Pull out the trunk shield to have access to the brake light.
- Locate the brake light and tail light connector on the back of the tail light assembly.
- Remove the connector by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it out from the tail light assembly.
- Remove the light bulb by pulling it out.
- Get the new light bulb and push it into the connector.
- Line up the connector back to the tail light assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Align the trunk shield back to its original orientation and reinstall its push clips.
We hope you find the Brake Light Bulb Replacement Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!