Is the brake light of your Toyota Camry not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the brake light bulb of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the brake light on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 7443 Light Bulb
- Fastener remover or Flat screwdriver
- Pop up the trunk. Open the driver’s door and pull the trunk release on the left side of the driver’s seat.
- Pull up the trunk lid.
- Remove the push clips on the trunk shield using a fastener remover or a screwdriver.
- Pull out the trunk shield to have access to the brake light.
- Locate the brake light and tail light connector on the back of the tail light assembly.
- Remove the connector by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it out from the tail light assembly.
- Remove the light bulb by pulling it out.
- Get the new light bulb and push it into the connector.
- Line up the connector back to the tail light assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Align the trunk shield back to its original orientation and reinstall its push clips.
We hope you find the Brake Light Bulb Replacement Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.