Is the front parking light of your Toyota Camry not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the front parking light of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the front parking light on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 168 light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the front of the car, unlock the hood latch, and lift the hood.
- Locate the parking light connector behind the headlight assembly.
- Reach in behind the headlight assembly, twist the connector counterclockwise, and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Remove the blinker light connector to have easier access to the parking light connector.
- Get the new bulb, line it up to the connector, and push it in to lock it in its place.
- Line up the connector back to the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it to the headlight assembly.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the parking light.
We hope you find the Replace Front Park Light Bulb Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!