Is your fender turn signal light not working on your Mitsubishi Mirage? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Mitsubishi Mirage’s turn signal light bulb. This guide provides instructions on how to change the fender turn signal light bulb of the Mitsubishi Mirage.
How to Replace Mitsubishi Mirage Fender Turn Signal Light Bulb
What you will need
- Turn Signal light bulb
- Prying tool
- Locate the fender turn signal light bulb on the fender of the vehicle.
- Use a prying tool to pop out the fender turn signal lamp and push it towards the back of the car to unlock the tab holding the fender lamp. This is the direction where to push the fender light bulb.
- Remove the fender turn signal lamp. Press the clip and pull it out to detach the connector to the fender turn signal lamp.
- Insert the new fender turn signal lamp to the connector.
- Push the new fender and turn signal lamp back to the fender.
- Turn the signal light of your vehicle on and check the fender turn signal lamp.
We hope you find the Fender Turn Signal Light Bulb Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.