Is your Mitsubishi Mirage headlight broken? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Mitsubishi Mirage headlight assembly. This guide provides instructions on how to replace the headlight of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Headlight (Mitsubishi Mirage)
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release below the dashboard. Then unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Use the supporting rod to hold the hood up.
- Remove the push pins on the side of the front bumper to gain access to the screw holding the light. Then remove the screw using a screwdriver and turn it counterclockwise.
- Remove the bolts holding on to the headlight, use a socket wrench, and turn it counterclockwise. Remove the bolts on the bumper support bracket to easily remove the headlight. The other bolt on the headlight is located below the bumper support bracket.
Disconnect the headlight connectors. Squeeze the tab on both sides and pull the connector out.
Remove the headlight by pulling it out gently. Move the front bumper away to remove the headlight easily.
- Put the new headlight back in. Set the headlight in and line up the holes to where you will install the bolts.
- Reinstall the bolts and screws holding on to the headlight. Then put the push pins back into the side of the front bumper.
- Reconnect the connectors back to the headlight. Simply push the connector into its original position.
We hope you find the Headlight Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage G4 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!