Is your High/Low Beam light not working or weak? This guide provides a process for replacing the high and low-beam bulbs of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4. Follow the procedures below to learn how to replace the light bulbs of your Mitsubishi Mirage.
How to Replace High Low Beam Bulb on a Mitsubishi Mirage
What you will need
- HB5 bulb ( 9007 light bulb )
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release under the dashboard. Then, unlock the hood latch in front of the vehicle and pull the hood up. Use the hood lift to support the hood up.
- Find the headlight connector located at the back of the headlight. The headlight bulb is all in one, meaning the light bulb has a high and low beam.
- Remove the connector, squeeze the tabs on the connector, and pull the connector out.
- Remove the headlight bulb holder by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Pull the light bulb out of the headlight. Do not touch the light bulb glass because it can reduce or shorten its life. If you touch the bulb with your fingers, the salts and oils from your skin will damage the bulb and cause the heat to concentrate.
- Install the new light bulb. Align the tab to the headlight and insert the light bulb in.
- Reinstall the headlight bulb holder by twisting it clockwise.
- Reconnect the headlight connector. Align the connector in, then push it towards the light bulb.
We hope you find the High Low Beam Bulb Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.