Need to check/add your Mitsubishi Mirage transmission fluid? Learn how to check the transmission fluid level of your Mitsubishi Mirage by following the procedures below. This guide provides instructions on how to check and add transmission fluid to a Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
How to Check Transmission Fluid Level On a Mitsubishi Mirage
What you will need
- Mitsubishi Transmission Fluid
- Clean Lint-free Cloth
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s door and pull the hood release under the dashboard. Then unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up; use the hood lift to support the hood up.
- Find the dipstick for the transmission fluid in front of the battery and behind the engine coolant reservoir.
- Pull out the dipstick and wipe it clean. Then, I put it back in and pulled it out again. Check the oil level at the bottom of the dipstick.
If the vehicle has been driven for at least fifteen minutes, use the marks next to the H (hot).
Use the marks next to the C(Cold) if the vehicle has not been driven.
Transmission fluids expand when hot.
- Add transmission fluid is low. Remove the dipstick and put a little funnel on where the dipstick sits. Then, pour the transmission fluid into the funnel. The arrow indicates where to put the funnel when adding transmission fluid.
- Recheck the transmission fluid and put the dipstick back in when the fluid level is enough.
We hope you find the Check Transmission Fluid Level Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.