Replace Front Turn Signal Bulb Mitsubishi Mirage
Is the front turn signal light of your Mitsubishi Mirage not working? This guide provides instructions on how to replace the front turn signal bulb of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- 1157 light bulb
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release below the dashboard. Then go in front of the vehicle and unlock the hood latch. Pull the hood up and secure it open.
- Find the turn signal light adapter plug at the headlight’s back.
- Remove the adapter plug of the turn signal light. Twist the adapter counterclockwise and pull it out.
- Remove the front turn signal light bulb by simply pushing it in and turning it counterclockwise.
- Install the new light bulb. Line up the light bulb to the adapter and push it in. Then twist it clockwise to lock the light bulb to the adapter.
- Reinstall the turn signal adapter back to the headlight. Put the adapter back on the headlight and twist it clockwise to lock it in.
We hope you find the Replace Front Turn Signal Bulb Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.