Replace Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class 2014-2019
Is the front turn signal light bulb of your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the blinker light bulb on a 2014-2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 X156.
What you will need
- Amber light bulb 3457NA
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Use the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the blinker light socket behind the headlight assembly.
- Twist the light bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it.
- Remove the light bulb by pulling it out from the socket.
- Line up the new light bulb and push it into the socket until it snaps into place.
- Put the socket back into the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the blinker light.
We hope you find the Replace Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class 2014-2019 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.