Is the turn signal light of your Honda Fit not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the turn signal light on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit 2nd Gen.
What you will need
- PY21w light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard go to the vehicle’s front. Unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Use the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the turn signal light socket behind the headlight assembly.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pushing it down and twisting it counterclockwise.
- Get the new light bulb, push it into the socket and twist it clockwise to lock it into place.
- Line up the socket back to the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to set the socket to lock position.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the turn signal.
We hope you find the Replace Turn Signal Light Bulb Honda Fit 2007-2013 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!