Need to replace the door panel of your Honda Fit? By following the procedures, learn the step-by-step procedures to remove and install the door panel on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit/Jazz GE.
What you will need
- Philips screwdriver
- Prying tool
- Pick tool
- Honda fit door panel
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Remove the screw on the inner door handle using a Philips screwdriver.
3. Pry out the armrest cover using a flat screwdriver or a prying tool. Use the Prying tool to pull the three tabs that hold the armrest cover
4. Remove the screw inside the armrest near the window switch.
5. Disconnect the electrical connector of the window switch by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
6. Pry out the edges of the door panel to unlock the tabs holding to it.
7. Pull the door panel out. Then twist the inner door handle and pull it out from the door panel.
8. Hold the door panel and insert the inner door handle into the door panel.
9. Line up the door panel to the door and push the edges of the door panel to set it into place.
10. Reinstall the screws back to the armrest and inner door handle.
11. Reconnect the electrical connector of the window switch.
12. Line up the armrest cover back to its original position and push it in to lock it into place.
We hope you find the Honda Fit Remove/Reinstall Door Panel guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!