Need to set the time clock of your Honda Fit? Follow the procedures below to learn how to set the time on your Honda Fit’s radio. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for setting the time clock on a 2011 Honda Fit.
- Locate the FM/AM button on the car stereo.
- Press and hold the button until you hear a beep sound.
- Press button 1 to change the hour.
- Press button 2 to change the minutes.
- Press button 3 to reset the vehicle’s time.
- Press the FM/AM button to finish setting the time.
We hope you find the 2008-2013 Honda Fit Set Clock – Time guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.