Is the high and low beam light of your Honda Fit not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure on how to replace the high beam light and low beam light on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit 2nd Gen.
What you will need
- 9003 light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Set the hood strut to hold the hood open.
- Pull the electrical connector of the high beam and low beam light behind the headlight assembly.
- Remove the rubber cover by simply pulling it out from the headlight assembly.
- Unlock the light bulb by pushing the metal spring and pulling it up.
- Pull the light bulb out of the headlight assembly.
- Get the new light bulb and line it up to the headlight assembly.
- Push the metal spring back to the headlight assembly and put it down to set the spring to lock position.
- Set the rubber cover back to the headlight assembly and reconnect the electrical connector of the high beam and low beam light.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the high and low beams.
We hope you find the Replace High & Low Beam Headlight Light Bulb Honda Fit 2007-2013 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!