Need to replace the window regulator of your Honda Fit? By following the procedures below, learn the step-by-step procedure for replacing the window regulator on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit 2nd Gen.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench or 10mm nut driver
- Honda fit window regulator
- Remove the door panel. See the step-by-step procedure for removing the door panel and window.
2. Remove the two 10mm bolts on the top part of the door.
3. Remove the three 10mm bolts on the bottom part of the door. Use a 10mm socket wrench or 10mm nut driver to remove the bolts.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector of the window regulator motor by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
5. Carry the window regulator out of the door.
6. Place the new/replacement window regulator inside the door and reconnect the motor’s electrical connector.
7. Line up the window regulator to its original position.
8. Reinstall the two 10mm bolts on top and three 10mm bolts on the bottom. Tighten the bolts by twisting them clockwise.
9. Reinstall the window and the door panel. Follow this guide.
We hope you find the Honda Fit Replace Window Regulator guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!