Need to replace the inner door handle of your Honda Fit? Learn the step-by-step procedure for removing and replacing the inner door handle on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit 2nd Gen by following the procedures below.
What you will need
- Pick tool
- Honda Fit Inner Door Handle
- Remove the door panel. Click on the link below to see the step-by-step procedure for removing the door panel.Honda Fit Remove Reinstall Door Panel.
- Unlock the clips by detaching them from the inner door handle cables by pulling them up. You may use a Pick Tool to remove the door handle easier.
- Pull the cables out from the inner door handle.
- Align up the cables to the new replacement inner door handle and pull to set them into place.
- Push the clips down to lock the cables of the inner door handle.
- Reinstall the door panel and place the inner door handle on the door panel. For more help, see this guide.
We hope you find the Honda Fit Replace Inner Door Handle guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!