Need to open your Ford Fusion door with a dead battery? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for opening the door on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020 with a dead battery.
- Press the button on the key fob to pop out the emergency key.
- Insert the key into the hole below the door lock cover.
- Pull the key towards the back of the vehicle to remove the cover of the door lock.
- Insert the key into the door lock.
- Twist the key clockwise to unlock the vehicle.
- Open the door.
- Insert the key into the door lock and twist it counterclockwise to lock the vehicle.
- Line up the cover of the door lock.
- Push the cover towards the front to set it into place.
We hope you find the Open Door of a Ford Fusion with Dead Battery guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.