Need to open your Ford Fusion door with a dead battery? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for opening the door on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020 with a dead battery.
- Press the button on the key fob to pop out the emergency key.
- Insert the key into the hole below the door lock cover.
- Pull the key towards the back of the vehicle to remove the cover of the door lock.
- Insert the key into the door lock.
- Twist the key clockwise to unlock the vehicle.
- Open the door.
- Insert the key into the door lock and twist it counterclockwise to lock the vehicle.
- Line up the cover of the door lock.
- Push the cover towards the front to set it into place.
We hope you find the Open Door of a Ford Fusion with Dead Battery guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!