Is the front parking light of your Honda Fit not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the clearance light on a 2007-2013 Honda Fit 2nd Gen.
What you will need
- 168 light bulb amber color
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch, and pull the hood up. Set the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the clearance light socket behind the headlight assembly.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pulling it out. You do not need to twist the bulb to remove it from the socket.
- Get the new light bulb, line it up to the socket, and push it in to lock it into place. If you are installing an LED bulb, you need to test it. If the bulb doesn’t turn on, pull it out, rotate it 180 degrees, and reinstall it.
- Line up the socket back to the headlight assembly and twist the socket clockwise to lock it in.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the headlight.
We hope you find the Replace Front Parking Clearance Light Bulb Honda Fit 2007-2013 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!