Is the low beam light of your Toyota not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s low-beam light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the low-beam light on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017.
What you will need
- Light Bulb (H11)
- Open the hood by pulling the hood release under the dashboard. Go to the front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the low beam light behind the headlight assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the low beam light by pressing the clip and pulling it out.
- Twist the low beam light bulb counterclockwise.
- Pull out the light bulb from the headlight assembly.
- Get the new light bulb ready.
- Insert it into the headlight assembly, then twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Reconnect the connector by pushing it back onto the light bulb.
- Check the low beam light by switching it on.
We hope you find the Toyota Camry Low Beam Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.