Need to adjust the side mirror of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adjusting the side mirror of a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door. Start the car by turning the key into its accessories position to operate the side mirror switch.
- Locate the side mirror switch above the main/power window switch on the driver-side door panel.
- Push on the Left (L) or Right (R) button to choose what side mirror to adjust. If the side mirror does not work when pressing the switches, the potential problem could be the side mirror motor or the window switch is already faulty.
- Push on the arrows below the L /R button to adjust the side mirror.
- When done adjusting the side mirror, set the L/R button in the middle to prevent the side mirror from changing when pushing the arrows accidentally.
We hope you find the 2012-2017 Toyota Camry Adjust Side Mirrors guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!