Need to open the hood of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for opening the hood on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
Open Hood Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Locate the hood release under the dashboard (driver’s side) and pull it up to pop out the hood.
- Go to the front of the vehicle.
- Locate the hood latch just above the vehicle’s emblem.
- Slide the lever on the hood latch to unlock it.
- Pull the hood up until the hood struts are in the open position.
We hope you find the Open Hood Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!