Need to open your Cadillac hood to check the brake, power steering, transmission, and fluid engine level? Learn how to open your Cadillac hood by following the procedures below.
This guide provides instructions on how to open the hood on Cadillac vehicles. Pull the hood release under the dashboard—driver side. Move to the front of the car and look under the hood for the hood release. Press the release to the side and, at the same time, lift the hood.
- Open driver’s door. If the car battery is dead, you will need to remove the emergency key that is inside your keyfob.
- Next, pry off the cap on the driver’s door handle and use the emergency key to unlock the driver’s door.
- Pull the hood release handle inside the vehicle. It is on the lower left side of the instrument panel.
- Move to the front of the car and look under the hood for the hood release.
- Press the release to the side and at the same time, lift the hood.
This video will help owners of Cadillac ATS, CTS, XTS, CT6, and Escalade learn how to open the hood.
We hope you find the Open Cadillac Hood guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your vehicle.