Need to remove the window regulator of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for removing the window regulator on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- Mechanic Metric Toolset
- Ratchet wrench
- 10mm socket
- Toyota Camry Window regulator
- Remove the door panel and window glass. See 2012-2017 Toyota Camry Door Window Glass Replacement (youcanic.com) for the removal procedure.
2. Pull the plastic cover out or pull up the lower part of the plastic cover.
3. Remove the two 10mm bolts on the center of the door. Use a 10mm socket wrench and twist it counterclockwise to remove the bolts.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector of the window regulator by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
5. Remove the three 10mm bolts on the right side of the window regulator.
6. The bolt pointed on the upper left arrow doesn’t need to be removed but needs to be loosened.
7. Push and remove the window regulator from the door.
We hope you find the Window Regulator Removal Toyota Camry XV50 2012-2017 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.