Is your Mitsubishi Mirage engine power decreased, low gas mileage, and the check engine light on due to a faulty engine air filter? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the engine air filter of your Mitsubishi Mirage. This guide is a step-by-step procedure to replace the engine air filter on a 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Mitsubishi Mirage Engine Air Filter
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release on the left side of the driver’s footwell, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the air filter housing in the middle of the engine compartment.
- Unlock the metal clips holding the outer housing of the air filter by pushing them away.
- Pull the outer housing out to have access to the air filter.
- Remove the old air filter by pulling it out.
- Line up the new air filter and push it into the housing. Ensure the air filter is in the proper position, the same direction as the used air filter.
- Reinstall the outer housing of the air filter by sliding it to the right and pulling the metal clips to lock the outer housing.
Applicable Air Filters
- WA10125 WIX
- 33-3016 K & N ENGINEERING
- WA610125 PARTS MASTER/CHAMPION LABORATORIES
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Mirage Replace Engine Air Filter guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi Mirage.