Is your Mitsubishi Mirage engine power decreased, low gas mileage and the check engine light is on due to a faulty engine air filter? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the engine air filter of your Mitsubishi Mirage. This guide is a step-by-step procedure to replace the engine air filter on a 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Mitsubishi Mirage Engine Air Filter
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release on the left side of the driver’s footwell, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the air filter housing in the middle of the engine compartment.
- Unlock the metal clips holding the outer housing of the air filter by pushing them away.
- Pull the outer housing out to have access to the air filter.
- Remove the old air filter by pulling it out.
- Line up the new air filter and push it into the housing. Make sure that the air filter is in the proper position, the same direction as the used air filter.
- Reinstall the outer housing of the air filter by sliding it to the right and pulling the metal clips to lock the outer housing.
Applicable Air Filters
- WA10125 WIX
- 33-3016 K & N ENGINEERING
- WA610125 PARTS MASTER/CHAMPION LABORATORIES
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Mirage Replace Engine Air Filter guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi Mirage.