Kia Optima Replace Turn Light Position Lamp
Is the turn signal light on your Kia Optima not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the light bulb of the turn signal light. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the turn light or position lamp on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima.
What you will need
- 2357A 12V light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and go in front of the vehicle. Then unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the socket for the turn light on the back of the headlight.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight.
- Twist the light bulb counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it from the socket.
- Push the new light bulb into the socket and twist it clockwise to lock it in. Make sure to line up the light bulb in the right direction.
- Insert the socket back into the headlight and twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Check the light bulb by switching on the signal light.
We hope you find the Kia Optima Replace Turn Light Position Lamp guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.