Need to change the time clock of your Kia Optima? This is a step-by-step instruction on how to set the time clock on the car stereo of the 2016-2020 Kia Optima.
- Insert the key and turn it to the accessory menu to turn on the car stereo.
- Hold the clock button on the right side of your car stereo.
- Tap the up and down arrows on your screen to set the time.
- When done setting the time, click on the clock button again.
- The other way to set the time is to click on the setup button on the right side of the screen and tap on the screen the clock/calendar menu.
- Tap on the clock settings on your screen and set up the time by tapping the arrows on the screen.
- Tap on the calendar settings on your screen and change the date by tapping the arrows on the screen.
- Click on the setup button when done editing the date and time. Then push the power push button on the left side of the car stereo to see the date and time.
We hope you find the Set Time Clock Kia Optima 2016-2020 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.