You open the glove box of your Kia vehicle and find out that the Owner’s Manual is missing.
If you have lost the owner’s manual or would rather have a PDF version on your phone or tablet, use the links below to download the KIA owner’s manuals in pdf format.
Download Kia Owner’s Manual
- Kia Offical Owner’s Manual
Kia’s official website lets you download a free manual for current models and older Kia Vehicles.
You will be able to download a free PDF manual for Kia Rondo, Sorento, Sportage, Rio, Soul, Forte, Optima, Cadenza, and Sedona.
- All manual is free and mainly for US models.
- Grimsby Kia – Canada
- Includes a free PDF manual for all Kias sold in the Canadian market.
You can download the manual for models such as MAgentis, Amanti, Borrego, Sephia, Spectra, Spectra5, Sedona, Sorento, Rondo, Cadenza, Optima, SoulEV, Soul, Forte Koup, Rio, and Rio5.
- Manuals available cover model years 2001 to present.
- Car Manuals 2 PDF
- Here you can download the manual for almost any Kia model.
- The manuals are also available in other languages such as Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, etc.
Where to buy Kia Owner’s Manual
You can certainly buy a new Kia owner’s manual from your nearest Kia dealership, but if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, buy Kia Owners Manual online.
Kia Service Manual
Visit the official Kia website to download the service manual for all Kia vehicles, including cars, SUVs, and MPVs. These manuals can also be browsed online.
For example, here you have:
You can download the brochure for any Kia vehicle, including cars, SUVs, MPV, and vans.
We hope you find the Where to Get Kia Owners Manual guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.