Need to adjust the steering wheel of your Kia for a more comfortable ride? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adjusting the steering wheel on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima.
How to Adjust Steering Wheel Position on a Kia
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the release lever under the steering wheel.
- Push the release lever down.
- Adjust the steering wheel by moving it up and down. Pull the steering wheel up or push it down to move the steering wheel’s distance to the driver.
- Pull the release lever up to lock the steering wheel’s position.
We hope you find the Kia Adjust Steering Wheel Position guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.