Is the daytime running light and high beam light of your Mercedes-Benz GLA250 not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the daytime running light and high beam light on a 2014-2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class X156.
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
- H15 light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the vehicle’s front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Put the hood strut to hold the hood open.
- Reach in behind the headlight assembly and remove the cover of the light bulb by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the light bulb by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it out from the headlight assembly.
- Get the new light bulb.
- Line it up to the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Reinstall the cover by aligning it back to the headlight assembly and turning it clockwise to lock the cover in.
- Check the new light bulb by switching the high beam and daytime running light.
We hope you find the Replace Daytime Running Light & High Beam Bulb Mercedes-Benz GLA250 2014-2019 X156 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.