This guide provides instructions on how to replace the headlight on Nissan Quest. This guideline is applicable to model years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Headlight
- Mechanic Tool Set Metric
- 10mm socket
- Ratchet wrench
- Remove the front bumper cover. Remove the front grill and two screws that secure the front bumper to the fender.
- Several plastic retaining clips attach the front bumper to the wheel liner and bottom splash shield.
- All these must be removed to get to the bumper, partially loose or wholly removed.
- Watch a short video that shows what bolts you need to remove.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the headlight. Either remove each socket individually or unplug the wire harness that comes and connects to the headlight socket.
- Remove headlight bolts. Now you should have access to the Nissan headlight and all the bolts.
- Remove all four 10mm bolts that secure the Nissan Quest headlight to the body.
- Remove the bolt at the side of the headlight as well.
Remove the headlight from the vehicle.
Install the new headlight in reverse order.
The new headlight needs to be aligned after installation.
We hope you find the Nissan Quest Headlight Assembly Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!