Nissan Quest Tail Light Assembly Replacement Guide
This guide provides instructions on replacing the rear tail light on Nissan Quest. The following guidelines apply to the following models: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Instructions are the same for both driver and passenger side tail lights.
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Tail Light Assembly
- Mechanic Tool Set – Metric
- 10mm socket
- Ratchet wrench
- Park the van and open the liftgate.
- Remove the 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Remove the tail light from the vehicle by pulling it back.
- Unplug the electrical connector.
- Replace the tail light assembly.
We hope you find the Nissan Quest Tail Light Assembly Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.