This guide provides instructions on changing the rear turn signal bulb on Nissan Quest vans. This guide applies to the Nissan Quest model years from 2011 through 2017.
What you will need
[amazon bestseller =”WY21W Amber Bulb” items=”1″]
- Turn Signal Bulb
- WY21W Amber Bulb (7443, 7440 )
- 10mm socket
- Ratchet wrench
- Park the Nissan Quest on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Press the liftgate/trunk release button and open the liftgate.
- Determine which bulb is the turn signal.
- Remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle. Access the back of the tail light assembly to change the turn signal bulb.
Replace the turn signal light bulb. Install the tail light assembly in reverse order.
Replacing the rear turn signal bulb on a Nissan Quest is easy and only takes about 20 minutes.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Change Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!