Learn how to replace the headlight bulb on a Nissan Quest. Applicable years: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017.
What you will need
- Low Beam Bulb
- H11 55W Light Bulb Halogen
- D2S Xenon
Nissan Quest uses an H11 bulb for the low beam if you have halogen lights. If you have HID lights, the correct bulb type is D2S.
- Park the Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine and remove the key. Make sure your Quest lights are turned off.
- Open the hood of your Nissan Quest. The hood release is located under the dashboard.
- Determine the location of the low-beam light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. Remove the black plastic cover to access the low-beam bulb.
- Remove the low beam light bulb from the headlight of your Quest. Use gloves when handling light bulbs. Twist the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from the headlight.
We hope you find the Nissan Quest Low Beam Headlight Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.