2011-2017 Nissan Quest Check Engine Oil Level, Add Oil
This guide provides instructions on how to check the engine oil level on Nissan Quest 2011-2017. If the oil level is below the MIN mark, add oil immediately.
Checking the engine oil level on Nissan Quest is easy and takes about five minutes. Applicable to years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
What you will need
SaleBestseller No. 1
- Engine Oil Type
- Full Synthetic 0W-20 Oil
- Total Capacity: 4.5 QT/4.3L
- Park the Nissan Quest on a level surface and apply the parking brakes.
- Turn off the engine and wait at least five minutes before you check the engine oil level on your Nissan Quest. This will allow the engine oil to return to the oil pan of your Quest.
- Open the hood of your Nissan Quest by pulling the hood release under the dash.
- Locate the oil dipstick on your Quest. In the following picture, the oil dipstick has a yellow handle.
- Remove the dipstick by pulling it up. Wipe the oil off the dipstick. Note the minimum and maximum marks.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Check Engine Oil Level, Add Oil guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
I fill 5 qt oil,that to hight for Nissan Quets ?