This guide provides instructions on changing the engine air filter on Nissan Quest vehicles ranging from the years 2011 through 2017.
What you will need
[amazon bestseller =”Nissan Quest Engine Air Filter” items=”1″]
- Nissan Quest Engine Air Filter
- Park the vehicle, turn off the ignition and set the parking brakes.
- Pull the hood release found on the driver’s side dashboard of your Quest.
- Locate the air filter housing in the engine bay on the driver’s side.
Remove the screws that hold your Nissan Quest air filter housing in place.
Lift the air filter housing. It is not necessary to completely remove the housing. Just lift it to create enough room to remove the old air filter.
- Open the air filter housing and pull out the old filter from your Quest. Check out how dirty your Nissan Quest filter is. If the Quest filter housing is dirty, clean it up and vacuum it if necessary.
- Install the new Nissan Quest air filter.
Changing the engine air filter once a year, every 15,000 miles, or once a year is recommended.
We hope you find the 2011-17 Nissan Quest Engine Air Filter Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!